Shark cage diving is weather dependent (we won’t go out in strong winds) so it is recommended to have a few days available after your tour date in case of cancellation. We will go out in the rain however, so do ensure you have appropriate clothing!

In an ideal world, the weather would be perfect every day and the sharks would be there waiting for us each morning. Unfortunately this isn’t always the case so please check our policies for these situations.